Building a stronger development team: welcoming new associates
We are excited to confirm we have recently recruited several new Associates, into the ARK Development Team, who have experience of working for contractors and developers. Their skillsets include:
- Forming and managing Joint Ventures and Partnerships
- Contract negotiation, cost planning and reporting
- Building successful supply chain relationships
- Processes and governance associated with residential housing activities
- Land acquisition
- Identification and management of risks and opportunities
- Identification of solutions to supply chain challenges and skills shortages
- Managing teams in a diverse geography
- Negotiation skills
- Driving best value working with group procurement teams.
If you require support within your organisation or have a resource gap, get in touch with Vicki Tomlinson for an informal chat.
You can read more about the services we offer in these case studies:
News & Insights
Read the latest housing sector news, blogs, and commentary from ARK.
The APPG has launched a significant inquiry which focuses on the regeneration of outdated sheltered housing. Here, we outline our …
Subscribe to our newsletters for the latest industry insights
Our newsletters and reports will keep you updated on topical issues from the sector as well as what’s happening at ARK.