Developing an individual’s mental toughness ensures they become more resilient, this applies to people operating at all levels. From our CEO’s and leaders to front-line staff and customer service operatives, mental toughness is applicable to everyone. It helps them to perform at their best, even when faced with uncertainty and change.
Mental toughness can be measured through the MTQ48 & MTQplus assessments and then developed and improved through everyday techniques. They are high quality online psychometric measures that are easy to use, and the results are simple to understand and analyse.
MTQ accreditation is required to use the MTQ assessment tools, ARK Consultancy has in-house accredited individuals who can support you, your team or organisation. Whether it is to carry out individual assessments, online licensed training or bespoke in-house programmes.
Becoming an MTQ Licensed Practitioner
The online programme includes an MTQ assessment for the participant, plus two practice measures and costs £480 (excl VAT) per person.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand Mental Toughness and its implication for performance, behaviour and wellbeing.
- Be confident about using MTQ assessments with individuals and organisations in handling feedback.
- Understand its wide range of applications– education, organisation and health sectors
- Understand how Mental Toughness can help individuals to deal with stress, pressure and challenge.
- Understand how the measure can help to develop individual and organisational performance.
The MTQ48 is a 48 item high-quality psychometric measure. The MTQ48 assessment and the mental toughness model measures mindset on four scales – the 4 C’s
MTQ assessments are priced at £54 (excl VAT) each and include all (remote) administration, processing and an electronic individual feedback report.
MTQ Plus Assessments
The MTQPlus assessment is a 74 item high-quality psychometric measure. It measures mindset on 8 scales – the four C’s and two additional subscales for each.
The price for the MTQplus is £66 (excl VAT) including all (remote) administation, processing and an electronic feedback report.
Both MTQ-Plus and MTQ48 generate three main reports for different users, namely:
- Development Report – which provides feedback on results to the individual and contains suggestions for their development
- Coaching Report – which provides the manager/coach with narrative about the persons Mental Toughness and offers coaching suggestions to help them to guide more effectively
- Assessment Report – which is designed for selection and provides at least 5 questions on each scale to enable hiring managers to probe individual’s results more effectively.
To find out more about how ARK can help your organisation use the MTQ assessment tools, to book your team member on the licensed practitioner course or purchase individual assessments please contact us at email@example.com