Mental toughness determines your ability to perform consistently under stress and pressure, applying to people operating at all levels of business. From our CEO’s and leaders to front-line staff and customer service operatives, mental toughness is applicable to everyone. It helps them to perform at their best, even when faced with uncertainty and change.
Mental toughness can be measured through the MTQ48 & MTQplus assessments and then developed and improved through everyday techniques. They are high quality online psychometric measures that are easy to use, and the results are simple to understand and analyse.
MTQ accreditation is required to use the MTQ assessment tools, we can support you, your team or organisation to learn more about mental toughness, tools and techniques to develop mental toughness and how to utilise the psychometric tool Whether it is to carry out individual assessments, recruitment or coaching assignments, online licensed training or bespoke in-house programmes we can help.
Becoming an MTQ Licensed Practitioner
The online programme includes an MTQ assessment for the participant, plus two practice measures and costs £678 (excl VAT) per person.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand Mental Toughness and its implication for performance, behaviour and wellbeing.
- Be confident about using MTQ assessments with individuals and organisations in handling feedback.
- Understand its wide range of applications– education, organisation and health sectors
- Understand how Mental Toughness can help individuals to deal with stress, pressure and challenge.
- Understand how the measure can help to develop individual and organisational performance.
The MTQ48 is a 48 item high-quality psychometric measure. The MTQ48 assessment and the mental toughness model measures mindset on four scales – the 4 C’s
MTQ assessments are priced at £54 (excl VAT) each and include all (remote) administration, processing and an electronic individual feedback report.
MTQ Plus Assessments
The MTQPlus assessment is a 74 item high-quality psychometric measure. It measures mindset on 8 scales – the four C’s and two additional subscales for each.
The price for the MTQplus is £66 (excl VAT) including all (remote) administation, processing and an electronic feedback report.
Both MTQ-Plus and MTQ48 generate three main reports for different users, namely:
- Development Report – which provides feedback on results to the individual and contains suggestions for their development
- Coaching Report – which provides the manager/coach with narrative about the persons Mental Toughness and offers coaching suggestions to help them to guide more effectively
- Assessment Report – which is designed for selection and provides at least 5 questions on each scale to enable hiring managers to probe individual’s results more effectively.
MTQ Assessment Case Study
The below video demonstrates how we have helped our clients using psychometric questionnaires and MTQ48 to understand and measure mental toughness and to equip young people with key competencies that allow them to adapt and bounce back when faced with difficult challenges. Click on the video to see how ARK has had the opportunity to make a positive impact on young people’s lives.
To find out more about how ARK can help your organisation use the MTQ assessment tools, book your team member on the licensed practitioner course or purchase individual assessments please contact us at email@example.com