We are recruiting – CHIC Technical Support Coordinator
ARK Consultancy Limited (ARK) acts as Agent for the Central Housing Investment Consortium (CHIC), a consortium of social landlords focusing on collaborative asset management solutions (including direct materials procurement) for responsive repairs, planned investment and new development works. Based in Birmingham office, the post holder is responsible for providing support to the CHIC team embracing technical, analytical, financial, administrative and communication related activities.
Centralised Communication Hub
- Establish a personal profile and good rapport with CHIC’s existing and new partners.
- Identify relevant personnel and establish key contacts within partner organisations at all levels of seniority and involvement.
- Receive and handle queries from CHIC’s partners.
Programming, Coordination and Monitoring of Activities
- Assist in the future planning of CHIC’s annual calendar of events and programme of activities.
- Plan and prepare project specific programmes of work and coordinate the activities of members of project teams.
Meetings and Events
- Plan meetings and workshops, research and book appropriate venues, distribute agendas and instructions and where necessary, attend and ensure smooth running of events.
Project Progress Monitoring and Reporting
- Act as the main point of contact for CHIC’s partners in relation to the progress of projects and levels of spend on materials and labour.
- Create regular statistical and analytical reports to measure achievement against targets.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly, half yearly and annual monitoring information for presentation to a variety of CHIC forums, including the Board.
Cost Analysis and Benchmarking
- Assist CHIC’s partners to gather and collate cost information relating to current and future expenditure and participate in analysing, recording and reporting costs in a manner that allows benchmarking between partners.
- Liaise with CHIC’s e-commerce service provider and participate in year on year monitoring, benchmarking and analysis of trends relating to material costs.
Procurement Specifications, Documentation and Procedures
- Assist in the development of technical specifications and procurement documentation and procedures.
- As and when required, prepare specifications of work for specific projects and the accompanying tender documentation.
Project Specific Tasks
- From time to time undertake project specific tasks of an administrative or technical nature (either within ARK’s offices or externally in the offices of partners) including:
- Gathering and collation of information
- Drafting, proof reading and finalising documentation for partners.
Business Development and Marketing
- Assist with the drafting, presentation and publication of leaflets and other marketing collateral including website content and the monitoring and updating of social media accounts.
- Assist in the development of presentational tools to improve CHIC’s image and identity including planning and preparing presentational material.
Record Keeping and General Administration
- Establish and maintain appropriate records and files for ARK and CHIC and submit monthly documentation as required.
For more information about this role, please click here to view job description.
The closing date is Tuesday 21st May 2019 at 01:00pm.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter stating why you think you are suitable for this role to Samantha Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
News & Insights
Read the latest housing sector news, blogs, and commentary from ARK.
The landscape of landlord-tenant relations is undergoing a profound shift with the recent introduction of the Social Housing Regulation Bill. …
This December, a group of dedicated colleagues will collectively cover an impressive 1,500 miles, virtually reaching our farthest north, east, …
Join our team! We are recruiting for a Assistant Director of Housing Management Consultancy Services. Find out more about the …
Subscribe to our newsletters for the latest industry insights
Our newsletters and reports will keep you updated on topical issues from the sector as well as what’s happening at ARK.