To support the continued growth of ARK Consultancy Limited (ARK) we are seeking a highly professional Business Development Manager to own and manage the growth of ARK within the housing sector in England, Wales and Scotland.
ARK is a thriving business working throughout the UK, delivering a wide range of consultancy services across development, regeneration, asset management, finance, housing management and increasingly in the fields of Governance and Compliance primarily within the housing sector.
We also deliver a range of other business, social enterprise and employability support initiatives both outside and within the housing sector.
ARK operates UK wide from two office bases, in London, Birmingham. ARK delivers its business activities through a combination of both directly-employed staff and self-employed Associates. ARK currently has a team of around 70 people and annual turnover >£5m.
ARK has recently entered into an exclusive agreement with Decision Time to be the sole marketer of Decision Time’s products within the UK housing market. You can find out about ARK by clicking here and about Decision Time by clicking here. The Business Development Manager’s role will be to sell both ARK’s existing capabilities and Decision Tim’s products.
Decision Time is a software company specialising in web-based applications for board members and senior teams in public and private sector organisations across the UK and Ireland. Our software helps these leaders to make better decisions by managing their Meetings, Risks and Goals.
The Business Development Manager will be expected to contribute significantly to the financial performance of ARK, helping to surpass quarterly and annual sales targets.
The role is to promote and secure sales of the Decision Time products – Meetings – Goals – Risks and to promote the broad range of services delivered by ARK across our 4 P’s and further to secure sales of ARK products and services:
- Successful target attainment against agreed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Responsibility for full end to end sales cycle.
- Generation of a healthy pipeline of opportunities in line with company strategy in the short, medium and long term.
- Accurate management of pipeline / forecast in line with reporting requirements.
- Creation and execution of sectorial / territorial sales plan.
- Work closely with the Director (Decision Time Product Stream) and ARK’s Marketing leadership team to define successful sales campaigns within allocated territory and sectors.
- Feedback both client, product and market intelligence that will help inform product development decisions.
- Proactively identify, engage and manage potential partners who can be used to generate sales opportunities for ARK.
For more information about this role, please click here to view job description.
The closing date is Monday 15th July 2019 at 12:00.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter stating why you think you are suitable for this role to Samantha Adams at email@example.com.