We are recruiting to a new role of Marketing and Communications Manager to join our team based at our ARK Central office in Birmingham. We expect candidates person to be outgoing and assertive with a sound understanding of the principles of marketing and communications strategy and experience in tactical and operational delivery.
The candidate is likely to already have experience of working within the social / affordable housing sector but must demonstrate an enthusiasm and genuine interest in the sector
We are seeking someone who:
- Has an enthusiasm for working in a team but is equally at home working on your own
- Is a results orientated self-starter able to spot opportunities to win work, to communicate our products and get the ARK team in front of an audience
- Has a genuine interest in social and affordable housing so that you can clearly communicate the ways in which ARK can enhance what our clients do
- Has a real understanding of social media and a flair for communicating through a range of social mediums
- Is a confident organiser who can manage conferences, seminars and events
- Has first class relationship management skills and who builds positive networks
- Is a great writer able to write creatively and in a variety of styles, in a way that captures the readers interest
- Has a commitment to accuracy
- Is an outgoing and enthusiastic individual who is articulate, assertive and confident
- Has a “can do” attitude & approach
If you think that describes you please request a JD from Sophie Parry firstname.lastname@example.org and then submit your CV to Sophie by 23.59 on the 14 September. We are seeking to conclude the recruitment process by the end of September.
If you would like to discuss the role or have any questions pleas ring Chris Seeley on 0121 515 3831.