This is an exciting role supporting the Head of Procurement to transition the procurement procedures from manual to electronic standardised processes.
The candidate will also support planning, managing, administering and delivering the compliant procurement of new framework agreements, long term contracts and the DPS, with support from colleagues and member representatives. The candidate will be administering all mini-competitions and supporting the development of business cases for direct contract awards, including the completion of all contract documentation. The candidate will manage all day to day Framework/ DPS mini-competition activities and maintain all DPS records and updates.
We’re looking for candidates with
- Experience in eProcurement/eSourcing/eTendering
- Comprehensive experience in public sector procurement
- Direct experience of managing frameworks, major contracts and a Dynamic Purchasing System
- Experience of working in a dynamic team, in a fast-changing organisation
- Experience of working in the social housing sector and/or a procurement consortium
For more information or to have an informal discussion, please call Sam Domican on 07468 697611.