We are looking for an experienced Head of Finance to report to ARK’s directors and deliver a first-class and fully compliant financial management service.
You will work proactively across ARK, seeking out opportunities to add value and provide financial input to all commercial decision making. ARK also provides financial support services to 3 other businesses, so the post holder will also report to the directors of those companies.
You must be a qualified accountant (ACCA), have strong financial management experience with proven strategic ability to support a business with timely and accurate financial support.
Flexible working arrangements, including a part-time option, may be available for the right candidate.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- to lead and manage all financial aspects of the business
- to provide a full financial management service to ARK and associated businesses
- to provide financial input into consultancy assignments.
- relevant accountancy qualification (ACCA)
- direct staff management and leadership experience with a small team in a busy business environment
- knowledge of all appropriate private limited company financial and company secretarial requirements
- experience of providing accurate financial reports and accounts
- a strategic thinker – who doesn’t mind the detail
- an enthusiasm to engage in all parts of the business.
For more information about this role, please see the attached job description.
The closing date is midday on Monday 6th September 2021.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter stating why you think you are suitable for this role to Samantha Adams at email@example.com.