Be part of an organisation that is committed to providing high-quality services to individuals with housing needs.
jLiving is a Registered Provider of Social Housing who own and manage 483 properties. Their mission is “Leading the Jewish community in providing affordable, secure, welcoming accommodation, including associated services for those aspiring to live independently”.
During the past 50 years, they have provided predominantly sheltered accommodation to people in housing need primarily in the Jewish community. The organisation is proud and committed to these roots and intends to continue to honour this tradition whilst also servicing other individuals with a housing need in the wider community.
|Employer||J Living Housing Association|
|Application close date||12th December 2021|
|Functions||Overall leadership, strategic direction, and management of the financial and ICT services.|
As the Director of Finance, you will be responsible for the overall leadership, strategic direction, and management of the financial and ICT services. You will also be required to participate in operational activities. You will make a significant contribution to the corporate leadership and performance of the organisation.
In this role, your key objectives will be to:
- Work with the CEO, Leadership Team and Board to shape, develop and manage the delivery of robust corporate, strategic, and financial business plans, ensuring the meeting of priorities, objectives, and targets
- Effectively plan and provide for the resources required to action our strategic and operational plans
- Lead and manage the finance directorate at both a strategic and operational level
- Effectively manage the treasury Management strategy and policy
- Review, maintain and implement appropriate Risk Management Strategies, financial regulation, Borrowing and Investment policies and procedures
- Maintain effective systems of financial control
- Lead of the development and delivery of an effective ICT and Digital Strategy
- Oversee the performance management of external ICT consultants.
For more information and to apply for this role:
To view full details of the job specifications please click here.
To apply for this role, please send a CV and covering letter detailing your relevant experience in relation to the role to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is
Stage 1 interviews – w/c 13th December 2021 via Teams
Stage 2 Assessment centre –w/c 10th January 2022 in London