ARK Consultancy Limited (ARK) is a thriving business working throughout the UK, delivering a wide range of consultancy services primarily within the housing sector.
As an expanding business, ARK needs a Bid Co-Ordinator to help our team to submit comprehensive and compliant tenders, bids and proposals on time and to the highest quality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily review of tender portals to identify potentially suitable tenders
- Complete the ARK decision tree for identified opportunities for review with Directors
- Using portals or directly as appropriate communicate any queries or clarifications raised by the ARK team / other bidding organisations to tendering organisations
- Set up diary appointments and remind the team of tender deadlines so that we are able to submit tenders and proposals on time
- Using the ARK tender library assist the lead officer/s to source suitable existing materials such as case studies, CV’s etc
- Layout documents in accordance with ARK’s house style and the tender brief requirements
- Check documents for accuracy
- Assisting the HoBS to measure success rates and providing monthly reports to the Leadership Team articulating reasons for unsuccessful tenders and submissions
- Help build the ARK tender library by storing submissions, standard responses, case studies, SQQ responses etc. within the agreed ARK library location(s)
- Maintain an accurate database of all submitted tenders, that is readily accessible for future reference
- Work with the HoBS to regularly review the portals utilised and to update/upgrade our profile on such portals
- Maintain ARK’s membership of Frameworks and DPS’s and provide details of those.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to Samantha Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.