All of us need to learn how to cope with stress and how to reduce stress in the workplace. As a great manager, you can reduce stress in the workplace by creating a healthy workplace environment. A healthy workplace environment is ideal when it comes to maintaining a positive outcome in a stressful atmosphere.
A great manager is one who not only is aware of the problem, but they also find ways fix it. In order to reduce stress in the workplace and making it more conducive. This session is designed for new or first-time managers who want to develop their management skills in relation to recognising and dealing with stress, both in themselves and in their team.
The session will be interactive and use accelerated learning techniques to ensure the best possible outcomes.
If you want to learn how to recognise when you are stressed or when your team members or colleagues are stressed, this workshop is for you.
There are many techniques for avoiding or managing stress which, when used effectively, will reduce the impact of stress on you, your team and your organisation.
YOU WILL LEARN
- What stress is, what causes it and what its symptoms look like
- How to recognise the signs & symptoms of stress in yourself and others
- How to carry out your own personal ‘stress audit’
- Six strategies for managing stress
- What skills you need to support your staff in times of stress
- How to turn theory into action – making it personal
WHO IS IT FOR?
- New and aspiring managers and team leaders
- Longer serving managers/team leaders who feel they would benefit from a fresh approach
- Anyone wanting to learn how to recognise and manage their own stress and stress in their colleagues
Phil Sweet, Training Consultant
Phil has worked as a training consultant and coach to the housing association and not-for-profit sector for the last 8 years. He has helped over 30 housing organisations and charities around the UK, training staff at all levels. Find out more about Phil here
Delegate spaces are £250.00 (excl VAT), an early bird rate of £199 (excl VAT) applies to bookings made before 19th of February 2020.
If you require any further information, please contact us –firstname.lastname@example.org
A full agenda and joining instructions will be issued prior to the event.