Part of being an effective leader is bringing out the best in your team. You can accomplish a lot more as a group than you can by yourself. One of the best ways to help your team members succeed is by helping them manage their time better.
After all, with proper time management, we’re more productive, less stressed, and more capable of delivering high-quality work on time. This session is designed for new or first-time managers who want to develop their management skills. The workshop focuses on helping managers to manage their own time and priorities, as well as those of their team.
The session will be interactive and use accelerated learning techniques to ensure the best possible outcomes.
If you can learn to manage your time and priorities effectively, you will have more time to manage your team.
In these days of electronic communication, Skype and social media, everyone wants an instant response, and everything feels like a priority. If you can manage your time and your priorities more effectively you can help your team to manage theirs.
YOU WILL LEARN
- What your ‘time-stealers’ are
- How to prioritise when everything seems to be a priority
- How to use Stephen Covey’s Time Management Matrix
- Why it is important to ‘eat that frog’!
- How to deal with interruptions
- How to make meetings more effective
- How to delegate effectively
- How to turn theory into action – making it personal
WHO IS IT FOR?
- New and aspiring managers and team leaders
- Longer serving managers/team leaders who feel they would benefit from a fresh approach
- Anyone who wants to learn to manage their time more effectively
Phil Sweet, Training Consultant
Phil has worked as a training consultant and coach to the housing association and not-for-profit sector for the last 8 years. He has helped over 30 housing organisations and charities around the UK, training staff at all levels. Find out more about Phil here
Delegate spaces are £250.00 (excl VAT), an early bird rate of £199 (excl VAT) applies to bookings made before 22nd January 2020.
If you require any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A full agenda and joining instructions will be issued prior to the event.