ARK Consultancy and Trowers and Hamlins invite you to attend our upcoming free seminar -in celebration of International Women’s Day.
International Women’s Day provides a fantastic opportunity to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women.
Building confidence, challenging stereotypes and broadening perceptions is key, especially those perceptions and limitations we put on ourselves.
It’s important to have the confidence to strive to be the best we can be, learn from others and celebrate our achievements.
A huge thank you to our sponsors at Building Careers for enabling us to bring together a wide range of inspirational women who will each share details of their personal journeys and provide valuable advice of what they have learnt along the way.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Anyone, whether you are just starting out on your career journey or looking for your next opportunity, this event will provide the inspiration, advice and tools to help you achieve your specific goals.
- Helen Scurr – Director, ARK Consultancy
- Gill Kelly – Managing Director of M&Y
- Leann Hearne – Group Chief Executive Officer, First Ark
- Katie Saunders, Mel Comer & Lynn James – Partners, Trowers
- Sara Lawton – Director at Construction Impact Framework
- Jenny Mungall, Manchester International Festival
- Joanne Turley – Consultant, ARK Academy
- Cast of ‘WANTED’ who will give us a taste of their theatre production which explores the stories of 5 extraordinary ordinary women who share a passion for standing up for what is right!
The event is free to attend and places will fill up fast. We will be asking for a small donation to support our chosen charity on the day.