How to survive and thrive in an ever changing world
Date – Wednesday 6th March 2019
Venue – Furniture Resource Centre, 12-14 Atlantic Way, Brunswick Dock, Liverpool, L3 4BE
Time – 9.30am – 4.30pm
The current volatile political agenda and economic climate means that everyone is dealing with increasing amounts of challenge, change and pressure. The need to equip ourselves and our organisations to manage change and promote personal wellbeing is essential for both personal and organisational survival.
Due to the fast pace of change, past and present achievements do not always translate into future successes. Learning, evidencing and measuring all achievements big and small, are now more important than ever.
Organisations of all sizes face a host of new challenges. Being able to positively respond to these challenges and evidencing impact, cultivating vision, understanding, clarity and agility is key to creating an environment where people and the organisation they serve can thrive in turbulent times.
This one-day seminar will provide you with insights, tools and techniques to embrace these challenges, measure your impact and increase performance whilst supporting positive mental wellbeing and resilience with your people. We will share highlights of how we are supporting our clients to navigate future success and growth of their business and their people in this new climate. Providing insights on how they are responding to the changing landscape with portfolio diversification and the lessons they have learnt along the way.
- How living in a VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity) world is changing the way we operate
- Portfolio diversification in the modern world for HA’s ‘what does the new norm look like?’
- Why measuring Social Return on Investment and the social impact derived can help you and your communities
- The importance of developing your people’s mental toughness and resilience to navigate this new world of work.
The seminar includes the provision of a MTQ48 Mental Toughness Assessment with development reports (normal cost £45).
The MTQ assessment is a unique 48 item high-quality psychometric measurement which describes the mindset that every person adapts in everything they do, it is closely relayed to qualities such as character, resilience, grit etc.
Published research and case studies from around the world show that Mental Toughness is a major factor in:
- Performance – explaining up to 25% of the variation in performance in individuals
- Positive Behaviour – more engaged, more positive, more “can do”
- Wellbeing – more contentment, better stress management, less prone to bullying
- Aspirations – more ambitious, prepared to manage more risk.
Who is this for?
This is a CPD seminar aimed at anyone, regardless of seniority, who would like to be better equipped to deal with diversification and the changing landscape learning from peers and sector professionals on how they are navigating their future success in a world of uncertainty.
This will assist with learning how to deal better with stress, challenge and pressures, and being able to thrive in difficult environments while supporting your team and embedding the ability for people to bounce back during difficult times.
Speakers / Case studies
- Helen Scurr, Director, ARK Consultancy
- Anthony Taylor, Consultant, ARK Consultancy
- Stephanie Harrison, Executive Director, Regenda
- Mike Sailsman, Hub Lead, Black Country Talent Match
- Neina Cave, FRC Group.
Delegate spaces are £165 excluding VAT.
To book your space now, please complete the form details below. An invoice will be processed and sent to your organisation for payment.
If you require any further information please contact Sarah Williams, Business Development and Marketing Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
A full agenda and joining instructions will be issued prior to the event.