As an expanding business ARK needs a market intelligence analyst to support the Business Development and Marketing Manager to provide detailed insight into our business development activities, competitors and wider market opportunities.
This role would be ideal for a graduate with strong analytic skills looking to gain experience and join a growing organisation.
This position will be located in ARK’s Birmingham office.
- Collate and monitor customer engagement / business development activities and support the integration of a new CRM system
- Keep abreast of key sector announcements and their potential impact on the business, including mergers, key contacts changing roles / moving organisations
- Support the Business Development & Marketing Manager in the collation and reporting of customer satisfaction data
- Develop and maintain a database of our associates, their current assignments, skill sets and availability
- Keep the team CV’s up to date
- Undertake regular competitor analysis, identifying service gaps and opportunities
- Support the Business Development team providing detailed analysis to support face to face meetings, bids and opportunity analysis
- Generally to support the Business Development and Marketing Manager and the Marketing / Business Development team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to understand, evaluate and present data for reports
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills / team player and a quick learner
- Ability to handle multiple projects at any one time, good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong IT skills
- Previous CRM experience would be advantageous
- A strong interest in the social / affordable housing sector
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification.
If you would like a discussion about this role, please phone Sarah Williams, Business Development & Marketing Manager on 0121 515 3831.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining how you meet the criteria above to Samantha Adams at email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 1pm on Monday 23rd July 2018.