ARK Consultancy is one of the partnership organisations delivering the Groundwork Greater Nottingham, Towards Work, Building Better Opportunities programme. ARK is supporting the participant engagement strategy across the project, which is embedded through the recruitment of ambassadors. The ambassadors are participants who have previously experienced the programme and have been recruited, developed, mentored and supported our team to help evaluate the programme. You can learn more about our ambassador’s experiences by visiting https://www.towardswork.org.uk/casestudies/leanne/
The Towards Work, programme delivers across the Derby Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, jointly funded by the D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership’s European Social Fund (ESF) allocation and the Big Lottery Fund.
Their aim to support with those vital first steps towards gaining employment and overcoming barriers through a personalised service and support.
They are committed to:
- Supporting people to overcome personal barriers to employment and training, by providing an all-inclusive package of support to those most at risk of social exclusion.
- Providing an In-Work Support service to ensure employment once obtained is sustained
- Providing a person-centred, tailored service particularly for;
- People out of work or economically inactive
- People aged over 50
- Young people not in education, employment or training
- Women returning to work or who have never worked
- Offering specialist support from our partnering BAME organisations, mental health and disability specialists for those in need of additional provisions.
Towards Work offers bespoke, personalised and tailored solutions to support an individual’s journey to personal progression and employment. Linking individuals with specialist local support and continued In-Work services resulting in job retention.
To hear more about the Towards Work programme, please visit www.towardswork.org.uk.